Father’s Day is right around the corner. Here’s a fun craft idea your kids can make for the special dad in their life.
- Buy a small canvas, acrylic paint and paint brushes.
- Paint a wave pattern in blue at the top and fill the bottom in with blue. (Or paint the entire canvas blue!) Let dry.
- Paint 5 green seaweed at the bottom. Let dry.
- Paint kids hands orange and stamp it onto the canvas. Let dry.
- Paint eyes and mouths on fish. Paint hook and line coming out of the fish mouths. Paint “Hooked on Daddy” and the year in bottom corner.
- Wrap it up and hope your kids can keep the surprise a secret until Sunday!